1. 1-4 people per team (no exceptions)
2. At least one member must have a working cell phone capable of taking pictures to use as proof.
3. Your time must stay together at all times. You may not split up to divide tasks. You will be disqualified if tasks are not completed together.
4. Must be 21 years or older to participate in tasks identified as “21 or older”. No underage drinking before, during or after the hunt.
5. 16 years and younger must be supervised by an adult.
6. All team leaders will open clue sheets simultaneously at 2:30pm.
7. All team members must be back to Rams Head at the end of the time given.
8. Winning teams will be based on the team with the highest point total.
9. Must play fair. No sabotage, lying, cheating, etc.
10. Any teams caught breaking any rules during any portion of the scavenger hunt will be disqualified.
11. Two points will be deducted for each minute late.
12. If you do not have photo or video proof of your answer, you will not receive points for that clue.
On this day, Sunday November 6th, 2016, with the intention of being legally bound, the undersigned hereby release liability and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hunting to Help, the City of Annapolis, Federal House, the Anne Arundel Medicat Center, all above employees, representatives and agents (responsible for arranging the scavenger hunt) for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damages resulting from activities for the Hunting to Help Scavenger Hunt event.